LEAVE YOUR LEGACY BRICK CAMPAIGN
Leave Your Legacy Campaign
With the purchase of a brick, you support Houston High School and show your Mustang Pride. This program offers personalized, engraved bricks in the Paddock Courtyard Plaza area, a focal point on our campus leading to the stadium. Show your support with the purchase of a brick for yourself or to honor friends and/or loved ones. Commemorate a special occasion such as a birth, anniversary, or graduation. By placing your order today, you secure your permanent place in Houston history.
● There are two brick sizes available: 4″ x 8″ ($500) and 8″ x 8″ ($1,000)
● There is a 12-month installment plan for both the $500 and $1,000 bricks.
● All messages are imprinted in a standard font, size and style. Only uppercase letters are used.
● Funds raised through this program benefit the Houston Arts and Athletic Foundation.
● Due to the quantity of bricks and bricklaying process, we cannot honor requests to place your brick next to those purchased by friends or relatives.
● This is a tax-deductible donation.
● The bricks are located in the Paddock Courtyard Plaza area and sidewalk of Mustang Lane and Landers Ford Stadium.
● All brick text is subject for review.
To provide player/student development, advanced training and enhanced facility uses for Houston High School Athletics and Arts programs. These much needed improvements will allow Houston to remain competitive with neighboring Shelby County public and private schools.
Did You Know?
1. Houston High School is the Number 1 school in Shelby County! Houston is the crown jewel in the GMSD portfolio and all of the facilities should reflect this commitment to excellence.
2. Five of the top ten most attended events in our community are Friday night football games.
3. The current facilities are the original from 1989 – they are small and outdated. These existing facilities need to be renovated, modernized and upgraded to meet the current competitive climate and athletic needs. The addition of a new facility will help take a giant step forward for the future of all programs.
● The new facility has something for everyone, including a state of the art hospitality area to serve concessions, host community meetings and support local events. A project like this helps rally alumni parents, families and students in our community.
● An opportunity for our alumni to re-engage and connect with their school.
● An opportunity to link to our school, its students and athletes that can create stronger ties within the business community.
News and Updates about the planned buildings and fundraising efforts:
● “More Than 1 Million Dollars Already Raised For New Houston High Fieldhouse.” Fox 13 Memphis June 20, 2017
● “Former NFL Player Backs Houston High Field House.” Memphis Business Journal May 26, 2017
● “Germantown Investing in Bigger, Stronger, Faster.”Memphis Business Journal May 16, 2017